Why do you need Digital Marketing ?
YES, you heard it right. If you are a Business person then surely a small thought might came in your mind that, Why do you need Digital Marketing?
Don’t worry Friends, I am going to take big and boring lessons on Digital Marketing. I would like to share a glimpse of how Digital Marketing can be a part of your business growth.
The year 2020, a full swing technology-driven era, where a major part of our life depends upon technologies, why can’t we include Digital Marketing as a part of our business. As per the report around 3 billion people are using Social Media Platforms worldwide.
Now, the next point might popup in your in your mind would be “ What includes in this Digital Marketing”.
So here comes some of the marketing tools:
- Social Media Promotion (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Googlemybusiness, and Youtube)
4. Content Writing
5. Website Designing
6. Graphics Designing
7. Pay per click
8. E-Mail Marketing
9. Affiliate Marketing
10. WhatsApp/ SMS messaging
11. Mobile App
These are some major points which make Digital Marketing a must for your business.
Now What Digital Marketing contributes in your Business Growth?
Here are some points:
- Audit your Current Social Presence
- To Reach your Targeted Audiences on a lightning speed.
- Get Qualified Leads
- Spread your business across the globe.
- Minimize your Marketing Cost
- Increase ROI in less time
Now, What Next?
Definitely the question of how to achieve the above point will arise?
Every business requires strategy, no matter if it is a small shop or a Multinational company. An evolving online Strategy is very important for a successful Digital Marketing. Here are some tips:
- Social Media Presence: First and foremost, your presence on Social Media is very important. Show the world who you are and what you do.
- Unique Content: Content is a key factor in your business growth. Different Social Media Platforms require different content. The same kind of content may make your audience disengage, so it is very important to diversify your content such as Images, Infographics, Video, Blogs, and many more.
- Social Media Promotion: Images and videos are the trends in the past and it still leading the race but the new star in this race is interactive Videos. The New Gen needs practical experience that includes customer experience, participation, and interactions.
- Website: A Business Website is the most important aspect of your online presence. The website is a reflection of your business and a great Website will attract your audiences and convert the VISITORS into CUSTOMERS.
- SEO: Having a great website is incomplete without a proper SEO. It will keep your Website always on top in Google search and your business will be noticed frequently.
- Mobile App: Today maximum crowd is using mobile for most of their activities. Your presence in the Mobile App may lead to more productivity.
I hope the above insight gave you an idea of how Digital Marketing will create a great change in your Business Growth.